Become A Member
PSK HAS VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP AS LISTED BELOW:
1. Full membership: Open to all pharmacists registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
2. Associate membership: Open to pharmacy students, pharmacist interns, young pharmacists, pharmacists not registered in Kenya, and allied professionals
3. Affiliate membership: Open to institutions, associations or professional societies with similar aims and objectives to those of the Society
4. Honorary membership is awarded to friends of the pharmacy profession through criteria set by the PSK Council.
5. Fellowship is awarded to full members of the Society who are deemed to have rendered exceptional and distinguished service to the Society or to the Pharmacy Profession.
This is a membership application form for new applicants to the first three categories, i.e. full membership, associate membership and affiliate membership.
The registration is open for all categories except the Honorary Membership.
What you need:
- Copy of Pharmacy Degree Certificate
- Copy of Certificate of Registration by the PPB
- Copy of National ID
- 2 Passport Photos
Want to join? Click here to register online
Paid up members’ benefits:
- Elect representation to elective and nominated positions
- Stand for elective and nominated positions
- Access to Professional networks both locally and internationally
- Publish on the Pharmaceutical Journal of Kenya (PJK)
- Access to members empowerment programmes and CPD