HOME > Membership > Become A Member
Become A Member
PSK HAS VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP AS LISTED BELOW:
1. Honorary Membership; consist of such persons as the Council may from time to time award from amongst persons who have rendered distinguished service to the Society or to the Pharmacy Profession. These are Fellows of PSK (FPSK)
2. Full membership (MPSK): Open to all pharmacists registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board. To join as a full member a pharmacist pays Kes. 10,000.
3. Associate Membership (AMPSK): Open to Pharmacy students, Holders of B. Pharm degree who are not registered by with the PPB, and unemployed pharmacists who have proof of being unemployed. One joins this category by paying Kes. 5,000 but Pharmacy Students join with Kes. 2,000.
4. Affiliate membership: shall be open to those Associations or Societies with similar aims and objectives to any or all of those of PSK who will be willing to give reciprocating membership. A professional can join this category by paying Kes. 5,000.
The registration is open for all categories except the Honorary Membership.
What you need:
- Copy of Pharmacy Degree Certificate
- Copy of Certificate of Registration by the PPB
- Copy of National ID
- 2 Passport Photos
Want to join? Click here to register online
Paid up members’ benefits:
- Elect representation to elective and nominated positions
- Stand for elective and nominated positions
- Access to Professional networks both locally and internationally
- Publish on the Pharmaceutical Journal of Kenya (PJK)
- Access to members empowerment programmes and CPD