Welcome to this Year’s Annual scientific conference, Physical.
The Conference shall take place from 22nd to 27th of May at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, Diani.
Positioning Pharmacists in a Dynamic Healthcare Environment
- Regulation, legislation, and policy. (Practice standards)
- Medication Therapy Management and other cognitive pharmaceutical care services
- Local pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Financial management in Pharmacy
- Advances in Health Technology
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACTS
• All abstracts must be submitted in English. The abstract should be a maximum of 300 words (or 3,500 characters) and identify up to five key words.
• All Abstracts will be reviewed and selected on the basis of merit & relevance to the conference theme.
• An individual may only submit one abstract.
• Research papers must be based on scientific research and identify the Aim, Method(s), Results/findings, Conclusion and add to the body of knowledge in the field of health.
We invite members to send their abstracts in digital form to email@example.com Deadline for abstract submission – Tuesday, 31st January 2023 midnight EAT
The registration fee for participants includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Opening ceremony
- Welcome reception
- Access to the exhibition and the poster sessions
- Coffee/tea breaks
- Final Conference programme